Heckel modelPrice list
This instrument is not only a musically exceptional instrument; rather, it is also a work of art in the musical-instrument arena due to the generous addition of many handcrafted details. The Heckel Model has a short settling (attack) time as well as a brilliant sound with a wide tonal spectrum. It reacts to minute alterations in embouchure, thus enabling very delicate control of tone and sound.
- gold brass
- bell diameter 125 mm, nickel silver “Heckel” garland, material thickness very-thin
- bore diameter 11.2 mm, medium-large measure
- design engraved in garland, valve caps and valve lever
- nickel silver valve group, bronze valves, spiral spring mechanism with SW4-joints
- long water-key at main tuning slide
- pitch-finder trigger mechanism and water-key at 3rd valve slide, compensation hole at 3rd rotor house
- C-key vent hole
- stable fingerhook
- strong lead pipe brace
- forged brace at 1st valve slide
- gold plating
This model is also available as a Bb-Trumpet.