Professional Line, sand matted surfacePrice list
The PL – Trumpet with its sand-matted surface is impressive due to its external appearance, and has been produced entirely of brass in the outer-corpus. The sound is radiated out and around the instrument because of the enlarged surface, without losing projection straight forward. The protective characteristics of the surface are similar to those of baked lacquer.
The characteristic and tonal emphasis of instruments in the PL series is evident in orchestral deployment (both modern and classical music). Based on our experience, this sound is also exceptionally suited to small brass ensembles and jazz combos.
- yellow brass
- corpus exterior complete yellow brass
- special PL-bell, diameter 127 mm, French rim, material thickness medium-heavy
- bore medium-large, medium measure
- stainless-steel valves, hand lapped
- long lead pipe (reversed lead pipe)
- 1st valve slide U-pull
- 3rd valve slide finger ring and stop screw
- water-key at main tuning slide and 3rd valve slide
- sand-matted surface
- PL-heavy valve caps