Professional Line - red brassPrice list
The PL – Red Brass Trumpet has a warm, dark and soft sound that blends well with other symphonic instruments. The extra soft red brass material gently reflects the wave back into the instrument, thus allowing the instrument to produce a certain self-resonance (round radiation of the sound).
The characteristic and tonal emphasis of instruments in the PL series is evident in orchestral deployment (both modern and classical music). Based on our experience, this sound is also exceptionally suited to small brass ensembles and jazz combos.
- red brass bell, lead pipe and main slide crook
- yellow brass valve group
- special PL-bell, diameter 127 mm, French rim, material thickness medium
- bore medium-large, medium measure
- stainless steel valves, hand lapped
- long lead pipe (reversed lead pipe)
- 1st valve slide U-pull
- 3rd valve slide finger ring and stop screw
- water-key at main tuning slide and 3rd valve slide
- clear backed lacquer
- PL-heavy valve caps
- silver plating
- gold plating