Piccolo-Trumpet Master Class Price list
Our piccolo trumpets have a full, round, euphonious and soothing sound, which is very important, particularly in the high range in which these instruments are played. These instruments are most suitable as solo instruments or in a trumpet group. This sound spectrum mixes well with other instruments, whereby the pleasingly round and Baroque resonance always has presence and radiance.
The solid thumb- or hand-bracket provides stability for the instrument, which has a direct and positive effect on the sound. Due to this bracket, the playing position of the right hand is relaxed as well.
- gold brass
- bell diameter 100 mm, French rim, material thickness medium
- bore diameter 10.55 mm, medium-large measure
- nickel silver valve group, bronze valves, spiral spring mechanism with Minibal-joints
- water-key at 4th tuning slide
- lead pipe interchangeable for A-piccolo and for Bb-piccolo
- clear backed lacquer
- 4th valve lever interchangeable left/right
- cornet shank lead pipe for A-piccolo and for Bb-piccolo
- pitch-finder trigger mechanism at 3rd valve slide, compensation hole at 3rd rotor house