This trumpet model is very open in its play-feel and offers the player good reflection, that is, improved precision while controlling the tones. The sound with high presence is aligned straight forward, thus making this instrument quite assertive in the context of a large orchestra and in large spaces.
Our trumpets in the X-series have a play-feel similar to a piston-valve trumpet. This occurs due to application of the Family Zirnbauer valve-system with its special air-passage geometry.
- gold brass
- bell diameter Ø 132 mm, French rim, material thickness medium-thin
- bore diameter 11.2 mm, medium measure
- nickel silver valve group, bronze valves, spiral spring mechanism with Minibal-joints
- water-key at main tuning slide
- pitch-finder handle trigger mechanism and water-key at 3rd valve slide, compensation hole at 3rd rotor house
- silver plating