Model large measure<Price list
Our model with large measure has a powerful and voluminous sound that is very dark. Due to the wide bore and the very large measure, more air is transported though the instrument. The sound radiates with a round, straight-ahead behaviour, and is thus capable of evenly filling a large room.
We also build this instrument in a heavy version with additional material supports at tonally relevant positions. These changes centre the powerful sound (more projection) without changing the settling time and attack behaviour.
- gold brass
- bell diameter Ø 140 mm, French rim, material thickness medium
- bore diameter 11.5 mm, large measure
- nickel silver valve group, bronze valves, spiral spring mechanism with SW4-joints
- lead pipe interchangeable
- long water-key at main tuning slide
- pitch-finder handle trigger mechanism and water-key at 3rd valve slide, compensation hole at 3rd rotor house
- C-key, vent hole
- silver plating
- heavy version
- gold plating
- luxury case Schmidt
This model is also available as a C-Trumpet